I. Our Planatural Edition: A 21st Century PhiloSophia, Earthropo Ecosmic PediaVersion
1. 2023 - 2030 Chapter/Seaction Especial Entries
I. Our EarthKinder Edition: A 21st Century Revolutionary, PhiloSophia, EarthropoEcosmic, Documentation
A. Historic Prescience: Individual Homo Sapiens
B. Anthropocene Sapiensphere: A Major Emergent Transitional Phase
C. An Earthumanity Era: A 2020s Cerebral Knowsphere Proceeds Apace to Discover on Her/His Own
Franco, Fabbro. Biological and Neuroscientific Foundations of Philosophy. London: Routledge, 2023.
Magnasco, Marcelo. Robustness and Flexibility of Neural Function through Dynamical Criticality. Entropy. 24/5, 2022.
II. Pedia Sapiens: A Planetary Progeny Comes to Her/His Own Actual Factual Knowledge
A. Aboriginal Quest(ion)
1. Indigenous Intimation: Mythic Animism
2. Perennial Wisdome: An AnthropoCosmic Code
3. The Book of Naturome: A New Translation
4. Whole World Perceptive Observances: An Ubuntu Universe
B. The Spiral of Science: Manican to American to Earthicana Stages
1. Earthificial Intelligence: A Deep Neural Network Local/Global Computational Phase
C. Earth Learns: Interactive Person/Planet, Self-Organizing, WorldWise Collaborations
1. Collective Global Brain Intelligence
Duarte, Denise, et al. Representing Collective Thinking through Cognitive Networks. Journal of Complex Networks. 10/6, 2022.
III. Ecosmos: A Revolutionary Fertile, Habitable, Solar-Bioplanet Lifescape
A. UniVerse Alive: An Organic, Self-Made, Encoded, Personal Procreativity
1. Quantum Organics in the 21st Century
2. A Consilience of Biology and Physics: Active Matter
Lewton, Thomas. She Turns Fluids into “Black Holes” and “Inflating Universes.” Quanta. December 12, 2022.
3. Earth Alive: A GaiaSphere Sustains Her/His Own Viability
Arthur, Rudy and Arwen Nicholson. A Gaian Habitable Zone. arXiv:2301.02150.
5. Universal Evolution: A Celestial Expanse
B. Our Whole Scale EcosmoVerse Description Project
1. Quantum Cosmology Theoretic Unity
2. Systems Physics: Self-Organization
3. Supramolecular Systems Chemistry
4. Geosphere, Hydrosphere, Atmosphere as Complex, Network Systems
Cheraghalizadeh, J., et al. Simulating Cumulus Clouds Based on Self-Organized Criticality. arXiv:2211.06111.
C. The Information Computation Turn
1. A CoCreative Participatory UniVerse
E. Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics of Living Systems
1. Life's New Open Quantum Informatiive Resource Thermoversion
2. Cosmopoiesis: An Autocatalytic, Bootstrap Self-Made UniVerse
. F. Systems Cosmology: Fractal SpaceTimeMatter
G. Anthropic, Biotropic, Earthropic Principles
H. An Astrochemistry to Astrobiological Spontaneity
I. Prolific ExoWorlds, Habitable Zones, Solar Systems, Galactic Biosignature Census
1. Novel ExoUniverse Studies
J. Our EarthMost Occasion: We are Here by a Rarest Confluence of Favorable Features and Close Calls
IV. Ecosmomics: An Independent, Informative Source Script of Common Complex Network Systems
Bianconi, Ginestra, et al. Complex Systems in the Spotlight: Next Steps after the 2021 Nobel Prize in Physics. Journal of Physics: Complexity. 4/010201, 2023.
A. An Array of 21st Century Mathematic, Source-Script, Animate Features
1. Network Physics: A Vital Anatomy and Physiology
Frolov, Nikita and Alexander Hramov. Self-Organized Bistability on Scale-Free Networks. arXiv:2211.06111.
2. Biteracy: Natural Algorithmic Computation
3. Iteracy: A Rosetta Ecosmos Textuality
4. Universality Affirmations: A Critical Complementarity
Proverbio, Daniele, et al. Buffering in Cell Regulation Motifs Close to Criticality. arXiv:2212.08600.
Provata, Astero. From Turing Patterns to Chimera States in the 2D Brusselator Model. arXiv:2212.01297.
5. Common Code: A Further Report of Reliable, Invariant Principles
B. Our Own HumanVerse Genome Studies
1. Paleogenomics, Archaeogenomics: Natural Ancestry
2. The Deep Similarity of Genomes, Protenomes and Language
3. Whole Genome Regulatory Systems: DNA + AND
V. Life's Corporeal Evolution Encodes and Organizes Itself: An EarthWin Genesis Synthesis
A. A Major Emergent Evolutionary Transitions Scale
B. Systems Biology Integrates: Genomes, Networks, Symbiosis, Deep Homology
C. Evoinformatics: A Biosemiotic Quality
D. A 2020s Teleology Turn: Life’s Evomic Development of Personal Purpose
E. A Nested Anatomy/Physiology Sequence of Members in Whole Groups
1. The Origins of Life
Rennie, John and Allison Parshall. Inside Ancient Asteroids, Gamma Rays Made Building Blocks of Life. Quanta. January 4, 2023.
2. Microbial Colonies
Shpurov, Ivan and Tom Froese. Evidence of Critical Dynamics in Movements of Bees inside a Hive. Entropy. 24/12, 2022.
3. Cellular Holobiont Symbiogenesis
4. Multicellular Fauna and Flora Organisms
5. Cooperative Societies
Romanczuk, Pawel and Bryan Daniels. Phase Transitions and Criticality in the Collective Behavior of Animals. arXiv:2211.03879.
Schaposnik, Laura, et al. Animal Synchrony and Agent’s Segregation. arXiv:2212.07505.
6. Dynamic Fractal Network Ecosystems
7. Multiple Ancestries of Homo Sapiens
G. Universal Gestation: Phylogeny and Ontogeny
VI. Life’s Cerebral Faculties Become More Complex, Smarter, Informed, Proactive, Self-Aware
A. Natural Econsciousness and Ecognition
B. In the 2020s, a Cogntive Course from First Stirrings to Our Earthuman Acumen is Being Defined
1. Intelligence Evolution and Vital Knowledge Gain as a Central Advance
2. The Evolution of Cerebral Form and Cognizance
3. Laterality: An Emergent Bicameral Brain
4. Animal Intelligence and Sociality
5. Organisms Evolve Rhythmic Protolanguage Communication
D. A Creative Union of Free Personal Agency in Reciprocal, Supportive Societies
VII. Our Earthuman Ascent: A Major Evolutionary Transition in Individuality
A. Human/Wuman Beings: Integral Microcosmic Persons
1. Systems Physiology and Psychology: Somatic and Behavioral Development
2. Systems Neuroscience: Multiplex Networks and Critical Function
3. A Complementary Brain and Thought Process
4. Conscious Integrated Information Knowledge
5. Half the UniVerse: A Woman's 2020 Wisdome
6. Our Holosymbiotic Personal Selves
B. EarthKinder: A Personsphere Progeny
1. A Cultural (Geonome) Code : Systems Linguistics
2. Complex Local to Global Network Biosocieties
West, Bruce, et al. Relating Size and Functionality in Human Social Networks through Complexity. PNAS. 117/31, 2022.
3. Planetary Physiosphere: Anatomics, Economics, Urbanomics
4. A Complementarity of Civilizations
5. Bicameral World Religions
6. Contrasts of Religion and Science
7. Systems History: Personal and Planetary Individuation
VIII. Earth Earns: Our Open Participatory Earthropocene to Ecosmocene CoCreativity
A. The Old World: Its Critical Life Support Condition
1. An Anthropocene to Whole Earthropocene Ecosphere Era
2. Global Climate Change as a Complex Dynamical System
B. Earthborne: A New Person/Planet, Local/Global Evolitionary Future
1. Mind Over Matter and Energy: Quantum, Atomic, Chemical Connectomics
2. Second Genesis: Emergent LifeKinder Proceeds to an Aware BioGenetic Phase
3. Sustainable Ecovillages: Social Protocells
4. A Complementary Genocracy: me + We = US
5. A Viable Gaia: A Sustainable, Familial Unity: Planetary Patriots and Matriots